KRIBHCO Natural Potash is manufactured from molasses. Molasses the honey-like viscous syrup, is the most valuable by-product from the sugar industry. It is the residual syrup obtained during production of sugar in sugar factories.
- KRIBHCO Natural Potash is a potassium rich fertilizer.
- It is correctly formulated and safe for all type of plants/crops.
- It has longer shelf-life.
- Helps in photosynthesis process in plants.
- Improves the quality and prolong shelf-life of the crop produce.
- Support to increase the plant growth and improves drought resistance quality of crops.
- It activates many growth related enzymes of the plants.
- It improves soil aeration and prevents leaching losses.
- It improves water-retaining capability of the soil.
- Used at the time of crop sowing as basal dose.
- Preferably applied separately but can also be mixed with other fertilizers.
- Natural Potash dosage is recommended as 4-5 bags of 50 kg. i.e. 200-250 kg. per acre.
- It can be mixed with soil for application in field/ crops.
- For individual plants about 500 grams to 1kg/plant is recommended.
FCO Specifications (As amended up to February 2019): Potash Derived from Molasses
|Moisture %, minimum||5.0|
|Water soluble potassium (as K2O) %, minimum||14.5|